BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: London/Northampton (with nationwide travel from time to time)
Purpose: Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with new to business/existing clients/distributors.
Job Description: As a Business Development Manager (Consultant), you will be-
Primarily responsible for recruiting and training new/existing independent distributors to generate sales and revenue growth by achieving monthly targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing independent distributors.
- Plan, organize and conduct business presentations and seminars throughout UK and build a team of independent distributors and customers.
- Help develop and create new sales strategies, marketing campaigns and sales promotions to attract more sales via independent distributors.
- Conduct surveys and feedback sessions with existing/new distributors to analyse consumer behaviour, and suggest improvements in product, price and packaging of company products & services.
- Analyse and create reports based on sales and revenue numbers and make recommendations for further improvement in marketing & sales strategies of the company to produce an effective sales approach.
- Conduct market research and be knowledgeable about the multi-level marketing industry to help client keep up to date with the competitors and their products.
- Manage and train new/existing independent distributors via one-to-one meetings, and over phone.
- Handle a set portfolio of independent distributors and/or business client accounts to generate more sales through referrals and repeat sales.
- Liaise with internal/external business teams and partner companies to provide seamless client on-boarding service and resolve any distributor queries.
- Travel across the UK and abroad in order to increase business visibility and reach out to a larger customer base.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Simply apply by sending a copy of your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
Application End date: 31 Mar 2017